- A stable position in growing, but well known on the market company
- Attractive salary
- Advanced products, many of which are on large corporations' qualified vendor lists
- Promotion possibilities
- Inside and outside trade education & product training
We are looking for
Ambition and will to learn
We can teach you a lot about instrumentation & measurement in the process industry and not only this if you want to learn. We are open to candidates with little experience, but with strong drive to rise qualifications.
The position requires precision, mindfulness and accuracy. Good organization is essential to daily work.
Interests in technology
We like what we do and we like to work with real life industrial technology. If you feel the same way and have a knack for automation or technology in general you have come to the right place.
Most of the contact with our vendors and 90% of all documentation and sales literature is in English. Intermediate English is necessary to learn our 'trade' language.
- product selection and quotations for teamed up sales representative
- technical analysis of industrial process issues
- searching out or creating new solutions to measurement problems
- technical consultations with automation engineers and vendor's specialists
- providing product information and support to customers
We are a relatively young team in this serious industry. We are happy to share our knowledge and learn from others. We value loyalty. It will be helpful for you if you learn technical issues with ease or you are technical school graduated (automation, process engineering, mechatronics etc.). We adapt to changing business environment - you can change your job in our company when we will require it and you will be willing to do this.
How to apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including ST/1/18 ref. number in subject . Your documents should include clause 1. or both 1. and 2.:
1. Hereby I agree for the processing of my personal data included in my application for the needs of the ST/1/18 recruitment process until it ends. I am aware that MERCON Sp. z o.o. is the Administrator of my data and I have been informed that I have rights for: accessing, updating and removing data from database anytime. My agreement has been voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process.
2. Hereby I also voluntary agree for processing my personal data by MERCON Sp. z o.o. for other and future recruitments.*
*The agreement is separated from clause 1 agreement and does not affect in any way ST/1/18 recrutment process.